RADON IS NO JOKE!

Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer after smoking. Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas that can cause lung cancer. You can’t see or smell radon. Testing for radon is the only way to know your level of exposure.

Radon levels in Western Montana and Missoula County are 6 times higher than the national average!

 

 

To learn more about radon please visit the EPA website here.

Contact Us

VICTOR MONTANA HOME INSPECTIONS

info@wtbhomeinspector.com

CHOOSE US

  •  INTERNACHI CERTIFIED
  • YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
  • SAE DAY REPORTS
  • CLIENTS FOCUSED
1